Installation of g9 Anonymizer
The g9 Anonymizer Eclipse plug-ins can be installed from Esito’s update site. Eclipse can be installed from http://www.eclipse.org/downloads and we recommended installing “Eclipse IDE for Java Developers”. To install g9 Anonymizer plug-ins:
- In Eclipse, go to Help > Install New Software…
- In the Install dialog, click the [Add…] button located at the top right of the dialog to add an “update site”. Add Repository dialog appears.
- You can install the g9 Anonymizer plug-ins. Name is a freely chosen text:
|g9 Anonymizer update site||http://www.esito.no/updatesite/anonymizer|
- Enter Name and Location and click [OK].
- In the field Work with, select the added update site. Esito Modeling Tools appears, select this and click on [Next].
- Click [Next] again to confirm installation
- Read and accept the license agreement. To continue the installation, select “I accept the terms of the license agreement” and click [Finish].
- Select [Restart now] when prompted to restart Eclipse.
When you start Eclipse with g9 Anonymizer without a valid license, you will be asked if you want to install a license. Answer [Yes] and select [Get a License]. Fill in required fields and order either a [Trial License] or a full license.
A trial license is free, contains all functionality and lasts for 7 days.