Register JDBC drivers
In the previous version we launched functionality to build domain models based on your databases. That version supported a limited set of JDBC drivers. With this version it is possible to register JDBC drivers and access “all” database systems.
Preview new dialogs
In the “New Dialog wizard” a checkbox is added giving the possibility to see a preview of the design based on the parameters given in the wizard. This preview is now integrated inside the “New Dialog wizard”. You can easily change the dialog template and see the result immediately.
Foreign keys support
The Database Model Import has full support for naming of defined foreign keys. All g9 models preserve this information in the Member Column Names property:
- UML profile: g9 DB:Member Column Names
- Java source code: @G9Association: memberColumnNames
- Ecore/Xcore: @G9Association: memberColumnNames
Here is g9:
- Use Esitos Eclipse updatesite at http://www.esito.no/updatesite/g9
- Download from http://download.esito.no/downloads/tools/g9-2.5.0.zip
- We recommend “Eclipse for Java and DSL Developers”
- Complete Release Notes 2.5.0