Release g9 2.8.1
g9 supports aggregation associations (composite aggregation) in the domain models. The generators treat it provisionally as an ordinary association, but you may write your own extensions to generators that take aggregations into account.
The example projects use Java 8, but in the Release Notes you will find descriptions on how to switch to Java 10. The generators produce Java 10 compatible code.
Index on foreign keys
g9 supports Index on Foreign Key as a new property on associations.
Support for Maven GAV on JDBC drivers
You can choose to download JDBC drivere as jar files or use Maven <GroupId, ArtifactId, Version> dependencies.
g9 and g9 Anonymizer will install a license automatically if you don’t ask for one. The duration is equal to trial license duration.
Here is g9:
- Eclipse Marketplace: https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/g9-modeling-tools
- or use Esitos Eclipse updatesite at http://www.esito.no/updatesite/g9
- or download from https://download.esito.no/downloads/tools/g9-2.8.1.zip
- We recommend “Eclipse IDE for Java and DSL Developers”
- Complete Release Notes 2.8.1